Paul has worked on several Chamber initiatives such as:
- The Belmont Stakes Childrens Field Day
- Operation Clean-Sweep Co-op
- The Welcome to Elmont signs project
- Fostering open dialogue with Civic Associations and other community groups.
- Annual scholarship program
- The Welcome to Elmont packets for new residents
- Concert-in-the-Parks series
- Annual State of Elmont meeting
- The L.I. Mentoring Partnerships Groundhog Shadow Day
- Securing garbage cans for the community
As an active parishioner of St. Boniface Church, Paul was on the Pastoral Council and served as its president for four years. Paul and his wife, Roseanne also spent nine rewarding years hosting marriage preparation classes for Pre-Cana couples for the Parish.
Active in the Baking industry, as well, Paul is a past-president of the Nassau-Suffolk Bakers Association and is currently President of the New York State Bakers Association. Some of the projects he has been involved with and coordinated include:
- Annual Childrenfest coloring contest
- Annual baked-goods donation for United Cerebral Palsys Teddy Bear Tea Party
- Annual Gingerbread & Chocolate Village at United Cerebral Palsys Festival of Trees.
- Cake of the Century contest at the NYS Bakers Associations 100th Anniversary Celebration
- Special membership and future planning committee.